Request for Tender
May 13, 2021
2021 Seasonal Washroom Janitorial Services
Saturday, Sunday & Statutory Holidays from June 21–October 11, 2021
The Town of Maple Creek is requesting bids from interested parties to provide cleaning services for public washrooms located at the Lion’s Park, the Parks and Recreation Building, the Maple Creek Community Arena, and the Agricultural Grounds on an “as needed” basis.
- Washrooms will be opened at 9:00am and closed at 9:00pm
- Washroom cleaning twice a day and following all COVID-19 guidelines.
- Stocking of supplies is to be done daily when the washrooms are open.
- The Town will provide all janitorial supplies.
The period for service for 2021 will be as follows:
- May 22–October 11, 2021: Centennial Park, Lions Park, and Parks and
Recreation Building washrooms will be opened on weekends and
statutory holidays only.
- Agricultural Grounds washroom will be opened upon special request for
events following all COVID-19 Guidelines.
Sealed bids clearly marks “2021 Seasonal Washroom Janitorial Services” will be received until 4:00pm on Friday, June 18, 2021 @ 4:00 pm.
Bids may be dropped off at the Town Office or mailed to:
Town of Maple Creek
PO Box 428
Maple Creek, SK S0N1N0
Lowest or any bid not necessarily accepted. The Town reserves the right to reject any or all bids.