S.W. Sask. Oldtimers’ Museum
Dedicated to the memory of the frontier period in the history of the Cypress Hills, the museum was established in 1926. Today the museum is divided between the 1935 Log Museum at 218 Jasper Street (believed to be the oldest purpose built museum building in Saskatchewan), and the C.M. Glascock Building at 222 Jasper Street (which originally operated as an automobile dealership from 1909 to 2009).