Maple Creek


This section contains information relevant to the residents of the Town of Maple Creek.

Drinking Water Quality and Compliance:

The Water Security Agency and the Ministry of Environment requires that at least once each year waterworks owners provide notification to consumers of the quality of water produced and supplied as well as information on the performance of the waterworks in submitting samples as required by a Minister’s Order or Permit to Operate a waterworks.  Download the Notice of Water Quality & Compliance for 2017 for the Town of Maple Creek. 

Paperless Billing & Tax Notices:

Looking to receive your utility bill and/or tax notice via e-mail? Simply fill in the form, print, sign & drop off to the Town Office. Click here for the consent form. 

Building Permits

Development Permit Application

Demolition/Move Building Application

Quick Links